TERMdog provides you with a simple, no hassle, term life insurance quote to help you find the most affordable rate. We do this by comparing term life insurance policies and rates from the top companies. All with just a few keystrokes from you.
Security & Privacy
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED ON THIS SITE
Personal Information: Any information that can identify a specific individual.
Aggregate Information: Any information that does not allow us to identify a specific individual. Examples include demographic information, areas visited on the Site or what browser was used to access the Site.
Cookie: Electronic files that your web browser places on your hard drive to retain information relating to visits to and use of a website. Although they allow you to visit the Site more efficiently, they may be disengaged by changing your browser properties.
Pixel Tags: An electronic image, often a single-pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives.
Internet Protocol Address: An address identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of voluntarily provided personal information from visitors to the Site. This includes such information as:
• Names, addresses, email addresses, and other application information and in some instances social security numbers.
• Medical Information, phone numbers, birthdates, or claim information that identifies a specific individual.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information provided by individuals who visit our Site to fulfill the purpose for which the visitor provided the information, such as:
• Completing transactions
• Processing claims
• Sending you information we think may be of interest to you
• Apply for insurance
• Providing a quote for one of our products
• Completing a survey
• Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time the information is requested
We also may de-identify the personal information collected by removing identifiers such as your name or by aggregating information. We may use such aggregate information as described in the section "Other Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It" found below.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Disclosures Among our Affiliates
We do not use information obtained on this Site for direct marketing purposes. If we share your information for such purpose we will inform you and provide you with an opt-out option, and upon request, a list of all third parties with whom personal information has been shared.
Disclosures to Third Parties
We work with third parties that provide services to us and we may share your personal information with them to complete those services. Those parties can include but are not limited to:
• Website hosting or information technology consulting service provider
• Marketing and promotion service providers
• Data analysis service providers
• Legal service providers
• Accounting service providers
• Administrative service providers
• Security service providers
• Application service providers, IMO's & Insurance Companies
We may also share personal information about visitors, and customers with nonaffiliated companies with whom we have a marketing or other business relationship, including nonaffiliated financial services providers with whom we jointly market products.
We may disclose personal information to:
• Comply with applicable laws
• Respond to governmental inquires or requests
• Comply with valid legal processes
• Protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of visitors, customers and the public
• Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
• Enforce our Terms of Service
In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of TERMdog & Steward Financial Services, such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, TERMdog & Steward Financial Services may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Site, including personal information about you, to one or more affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may gather and store aggregate information about visitors. The collection of this aggregate information enables us to measure the number of visitors to various portions of the Site, diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site and track visitor activity. We will use this aggregate information to learn more about what you and our customers are expecting from our services, and tailor and improve the Site. Because aggregate information collected on the Site does not personally identify you, we may use aggregate information for any purpose whatsoever, and share aggregate information with third parties for any purpose whatsoever. Below are ways we may collect this aggregate information:
• Cookies or other similar technologies.
• Pixel-tags also known as web beacons or clear GIF's or similar means. The data collected includes such anonymous information as what operating system and browser you use, how you navigate to and through our Site and how long you stay on our web pages.
• Internet Protocol address which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting Internet Protocol addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TERMdog & Steward Financial Services's Site is not directed to or intended for children. TERMdog & Steward Financial Services does not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13 in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children. You can visit the Federal Trade Commissions website to learn more about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information transmitted between visitors and the Site and the personal information stored on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at TERMdog & Steward Financial Services - 2135 City Gate Lane, Suite 300, Naperville Illinois 60563. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password or social security number) via email or to a website that does not seem to be affiliated with the Site, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information. Report such requests to us at TERMdog & Steward Financial Services - 2135 City Gate Lane, Suite 300, Naperville Illinois 60563.
WHERE QUICK LIFE STORES AND MAINTAINS INFORMATION
CHANGES TO POLICY